defi DEX Uniswap

Uniswap holders ditch Ethereum for BNB PoS Chain to deploy V3 protocol

Reading now: 861
cointelegraph.com

Holders of Uniswap (UNI) have decided to deploy the third version of the decentralized exchange (DEX) protocol on BNB Chain, a rival of the Ethereum network.In a proposal posted on Jan.

17, Ilia Maksimenka, the CEO of the decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol Plasma Finance, highlighted reasons why the Uniswap v3 protocol should be deployed to the BNB Chain.

Maksimenka wrote: After the discussion on the governance forum, the Uniswap community conducted a “temperature check” poll to see if the community approves of the proposal.

80% of the votes came from those in favor of the deployment while the remaining 20% voted against the update. Blockchain software firm ConsenSys supported the move.

Read more on cointelegraph.com
The website fvbb.com is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

DMCA